Sunday, September 10, 2017

Farewell Beautiful Girl

It has taken me quite a while to write this post.
Still don't want to, but can't keep putting it off forever.


I must let you all know that we said goodbye to Missy in late May.
Her body succumbed to multiple ailments of old age and John and I had to let her go. It was one of the saddest days of our life.


In typical Missy style she was gentle and gracious to the end.


Of course, we know, at 17,  she lived longer than most dogs and she had a wonderful life. She gave us so much joy and fun and I am grateful for every moment... but my heart still aches and my eyes still sting.


 Farewell Beautiful Girl

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear that, I know she lived a good life, and knew that she was loved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.